My Blog List

Friday, July 7, 2017

Have A Cool Birthday

Good Morning,  Crafty Friends.  It is time for another challenge over at the QKR Stampede Blog.
Today I am using the QKR image Cool Cat #23902.  This image comes in rubber and digital form.
The sentiment was computer generated.




I have no idea why, but I always want to slant my images when I make cards.  I guess it is just the style I like.  I think the slanting gives my card a little pizzazz.

This card is for the QKR blog challenge-anything goes.   You do not have to use QKR images to join us for the challenge.  I hope to see your card uploaded to the challenge.

Thanks, for visiting my blog today. 

4 comments:

  1. Certainly has pizzazz, love the black and white and the background, a Super card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, not sure why, but I think this cool cat must be a distant relative of Joe Cool (Charlie Brown's dog, Snoopy) I do love the tilt to your image panel and the black and white background just makes "Cool Cat" jump right off the card!!

    This guy reminds me of your cool grandson too - so perfect for a kid's birthday! 2 thumbs up for a sharp card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a cat lover, this card really made me smile! He is SO cool and SO cute! Great coloring and that background paper was the perfect choice! I love to slant my images too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cool cat image great background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete